Notice
Registered users can view, start threads, and reply to threads in Public Forums.

Couple of ideas

8 replies
Slack --- for a smooth direct shouts
And we need more fire and magma on dis forum
Also I prefer pink sparkles ✨ on my name
9853.png
Posted Oct 16, 15 · OP
This is an enjin site so without custom coding, it is what it is for the most part. Lots can be added and tweaked but doing custom coding kind of defeats the purpose of using a CMS.
Site is still in very early stages. Got graphics/header/logo coming soon. Would really like a custom theme but we'll see.
3372.png
Posted Oct 16, 15
My dreams are dashed no pink lol
Posted Oct 16, 15 · OP · Last edited Oct 16, 15 by storm ryuj...
My dreams are dashed no pink lol
Haha, well that can be done easily in the CP but it's set per Tag right now so all the recruits would have pink sparkles
3372.png
Posted Oct 16, 15
We can all be fabulous recruits
9853.png
Posted Oct 16, 15 · OP
Well in my opinion would a Space Theme be a good edition when its ED we are playing >.>
Posted Oct 21, 15
http://www.enjin.com/layouts

This is an enjin site. Without a custom theme, which defeats the purpose of a CMS, above link shows what themes are available.
3372.png
Posted Oct 21, 15
Whats up skip some new ideas to throw your way can we have a computer specs area and a product review subforum figured it might help people giving ideas what we us and our set up to really get the max out of the game and for those sitting on the fence about buying the more expensive flight sticks and what to avoid!
9853.png
Posted Nov 15, 15 · OP
Whats up skip some new ideas to throw your way can we have a computer specs area and a product review subforum figured it might help people giving ideas what we us and our set up to really get the max out of the game and for those sitting on the fence about buying the more expensive flight sticks and what to avoid!

Sounds good, I'll put something together
3372.png
Posted Nov 15, 15
NoticeNotices